Much Better...

Well, my eye is doing much better tonight! I went to the dr first thing on Monday and got antibiotic drops. He couldn't tell for sure that it was bacterical, and warned me that it could be a virus. I was so hopeful to get the all clear after being on the drops for after 24 hours, but no luck. He said I could still be contagious as long as I have symptoms. This morning, it was still matted shut when I woke up. Boo. So, Logan and I have stayed in the last two days. It's been some quality mommy/son time, though. I'm very hopeful that it will be okay tomorrow morning. I rescheduled our playgroup Easter Egg hunt for Friday which makes me feel much better. I was worried about handling the eggs and baking the Bunny Cake with possibly being contagious. You can't be too careful when it comes to the kiddos!

Also, I'm starting a new blog for all of my pet therapy stuff since it always seems to be leaking over here....I hate to bore you with it if you're just checking in here for Logan updates! Feel free to visit the new one at http://theadventuresoflucygoose.blogspot.com/ if you're interested in keeping up with all of that.

1 comments:

  1. Sorry about the pink eye!! Not fun. That is great news about Cancun. I can just imagine how excited you both are!!