This week has been NUTS! I'm just slowly but surely coming to the realization that we're moving in five weeks. FIVE WEEKS!! Every day the reality of it all sinks in and I become a little more excited and a little more sad. Is it possible to feel both of these at the same time? The house hasn't had many showings despite our open house last weekend. We're planning to do another one this weekend and just try to get as many people as possible to view it.
I'm leaving tomorrow to go to Vegas for my girlfriends bachelorette party. Shane's parents are coming in town today to keep the boys company while I'm gone. I've got big plans over the next few days just trying to get everything done before I leave, especially since I've had such a busy week. I'm looking forward to my girl's weekend, but know I'm going to miss Logan so much! Being away from him AND Shane for 3 nights will be hard!
I had my monthly ABLE (Animals Brighten Lives Everywhere) meeting last night and heard that one of my favorite oncology patients has been released from the hospital and is expected to pass away soon. It's just so heartbreaking...She is so beautiful and full of life, and loves the dogs and Lucy so much. There was another death recently that hit our team pretty hard....my friend Scarlett brought her dane/mastif mix Maggie to the funeral. She said it was the most difficult funeral, but that Maggie seemed to bring a lot of comfort to the family.
Posted in: on Thursday, September 24, 2009 at at 8:11 AM
Precious boy!!! Getting too grown up. Can't wait to have him here running the show.
Wah. Sad I won't be there this weekend...hope you can understand :) Excited for your move!!!