19 Weeks
Well, I've officially made it to the dreaded 19 week mark! (I only say "dreaded" because this is when my complications started with Logan.) So far, this week has been uneventful except for an extra trip to the OB because of a UTI (ick.) My 20 week check up and ultrasound is tomorrow so tune in to find out if Baby Ellis is a girl or a boy!! We are beyond ready and excited to find out. I've already pulled out all of Logan's baby clothes and have things sorted by boy only and unisex. We bought a swing for the baby over the weekend and it's adorable! We're definitely getting ready :) Shane cannot wait to paint the nursery and would do it this weekend if I could make my mind up on what I want. My plan is to do all the bedding myself, so that means ordering fabric. Daddy will just have to be patient for another week or so!
I'll post ultrasound pictures tomorrow evening so check back! :)
Posted in: on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at at 1:03 PM
:thumbs up: