Swim Lessons

Logan has been taking swim lessons all summer and is doing really well. The parents sit outside of the pool area behind a window, so I had to sneak in and take these pictures. I didn't want him to see me! I love this place because each class has no more then 4 students. They get great individual attention that way.

Here they all are getting their flippers on at the beginning of class.

About to jump in the water
And, he's under!

He turned around underwater and found the side all by himself!Climbing out without helpThese next two were taken at the end of class. He was showing me how he can swim underwater for 4 seconds!



Jumping in without helpSwimming!! (She has her hands right above him over the water but she isn't touching him.)


1 comments:

  1. I am so proud of that little boy!!!!!