Introducing....Graham Robert!
October 7, 2010 at 1:51am
9 pounds, 1 oz, 20 inches long

Here are some of the first family pictures that were taken. Isn't he the cutest?! Well, actually, I kind of think all 3 of my boys are the cutest :)


Logan is really into "silly pictures" right now. He LOVES to make silly faces and got a big kick ot of all of us doing this together. It won't be long until Graham making faces right along with him!

I can't stop looking at him! I don't think it really matters how many children I have, I just can't get over how amazing childbirth is. What a blessing!!

Grandpa and Grandma with Graham

Uncle Marty (I love this picture!)

Graham and Aunt Jill

Memaw with her new Grandson!

Logan giving the baby kisses :)

Heading home from the hospital as a family of FOUR!

Big man in his new car seat
Logan was so happy that we were all going home together :)
Posted in:
on
Saturday, October 9, 2010
at
at
3:13 PM
What fun it is to relive this wonderful event again. These pictures tell it all.
What a blessing and what a beautiful family!!