Valentine's Day
The boys had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We started off early celebrating with a Mommy breakfast at Logan's school. They had been off the entire week before due to weather, so we were doing all of their crafts to get ready for the Valentine's Day party. Logan had so much fun showing me everything in his classroom. I really enjoyed getting to see everything that he does when he is there. They had the cutest little activities!! Here are some goofy pictures of Logan that I took while I was there.
Being silly with his friendsOn Valentine's Day, we hosted our playgroups Valentine's Day party. It was so much fun! This was the first thing I've been able to host in about a year with everything going on, so it was great to get back into the swing of things. I (of course) forgot to take pictures, but I got these from our playgroups website.
The yummy food! (I didn't do the cupcakes but the sandwiches at the other end of the table, LOL)
Graham's first Valentine's Day!!Posted in: on Monday, February 21, 2011 at at 12:59 PM