Almost TWO!!
We are on the official count down until I have a TWO YEAR OLD!! I just cannot believe it. Where does the time go?!? He is constantly amazing me and makes everyday such a joy. The other day I went to the store to get his birthday invitations printed. On the way home I pulled one out and was looking at it. He could see it from his carseat in the back and said "Happy Birthday to me!!" OMG. It was so cute! He can count to 5 all by himself and can make it up to 10 with help. He knows all of his colors and loves to identify things by color. He thinks that he is a big kid and loves playing with the older kids on our block.
We had a wonderful weekend! We spent a LOT of time outside because the weather is finally sunny and pretty! Here's some pictures from planting flowers today.
Here he is playing with his watering can after watering the flowers
This was my mother's day present. Shane and Logan gave me the swing and made the pathway to it. I think it turned out so pretty!
Posted in: on Sunday, May 17, 2009 at at 3:12 PM
I can't wait to swing! Good job boys! Love the pictures. Time does fly. We can't wait to celebrate Logan's birthday.
Love you all!
I was thinking about all of you this weekend...I can't believe Logan is almost 2!!! It's sure to be a fun celebration! Not long now!